Retirement village documents are different to standard conveyancing or property documents, but they don’t have to be hard. Our clients gain the benefit of our years of experience in all aspects of retirement villages, manufactured homes and land leases throughout Australia. That means that we have a deep understanding of senior living contracts and can quickly identify the key issues that will matter for you.
If you are looking to buy a unit in a retirement village, then DSL Law is a natural choice. We are unique because our principal has worked closely with retirement village operators over a number of years, including advising on and drafting contracts, advising on compliance issues and assisting with village sales and purchases.
Our direct experience includes:
- Buying and selling retirement village units in all States of Australia
- Buying and selling manufactured homes
- Advising on retirement village contracts
- Advising on site agreements and home purchase agreements
We can also help with related legal needs, like:
- Referring you to aged care specialists
- Undertaking conveyancing of the family home
- Preparing or updating your will, Powers of attorney and advanced health directive
- Administering estates
If you have any questions about retirement living, or how we might help you, we welcome you to call us for a no obligation and confidential discussion.